Data-driven Drone Surveying in Melbourne
Land Surveying Melbourne
Land Surveying Services in Melbourne
Used to define and amend property boundaries, resolve issues concerning land titles, and subdivision of existing land titles.
Used to help builders with accurate on-site data of the construction site. For this, the drone operator sets out points and gridlines.
Used to capture the neighbourhood and areas surrounding the site. Helps architects identify features to include in the building design.
Discover the ease of aerial drone surveys in Melbourne!
Accurate mapping | Low-risk surveying | Qualified Drone Surveyors
At Avian, we use a combination of digital surveying and remote access vehicles to make the visualisation process faster, safer and more accurate.
We help clients through key stages of the construction process:
- Re-establishment Surveys: to identify the site location and mark title boundaries.
- Site analysis surveys: to conduct site analysis surveys within a 50m radius of the site.
- Application surveys: to check for land acquisition documents required by Land Use Victoria.
- Lease plan surveys: for drone surveying of offices, malls, residential buildings, warehouses.
- Monitoring surveys: to detect surface movement with short/long term monitoring of buildings.
- Engineering surveys: to conduct detailed drone surveys of sewer lines, drains, roads, mines.
Cost estimate for land surveying in Melbourne
When you book an appointment with our team, we will ask you a few fundamental questions pertaining to your project that help us to establish your project requirements.
- Why do you need this service?
- What are you specifically looking to do?
- Where are the sites located?
- Have you done this type of service/work before?
- What are your timeframes?
- What are the next steps once we deliver our work?
Get in touch with us today to get a cost estimate for your next project!
Why choose Avian?
$20M public liability coverage
Includes commercial protections- workcover insurance and up to $5m professional indemnity.
100% Worksite safety
Covers necessary CWCs and RIWCs needed to operate drones over railway tracks and project sites.
Full CASA-licensed operators
Land surveying experts from Melbourne licensed by CASA and have approvals for operations outside CASA SoCs.
3D digital visualisation
Our team is trained to process drone footage in photogrammetry software and create 3D maps.
Integrated to existing workflow
The drone videos and images we create are compatible with your existing workflow systems.
Pan Victoria operations
Deploy drone surveying services anywhere in Victoria within hours, including the suburbs.
Precision-driven drone surveying in Melbourne
Drone surveying is a faster, more efficient way of inspection when compared to the traditional land surveying methods typically used across Melbourne.
Here are a few quality-control measures we take to ensure maximum from drone surveys:
- Regular worksite assessment
- Short and long term monitoring of assets
- Flying drones on clear sunny days for optimum results
- Using the best quality drone equipment and HD cameras
- Transparent reporting of everyday site activities
- Drone data compatible with existing workflow systems
Popular Melbourne Metropolitan Area and Inner Suburbs We Cover
|land surveyor sunshine coast||land surveyor daylesford||land surveyor phillip island||land surveyor pakenham|
|land surveyor gold coast||land surveyor melton||land surveyor colac||land surveyor central coast|
|land surveyor bendigo||land surveyor kyneton||land surveyor castlemaine||land surveyor greensborough|
|land surveyor hobart||land surveyor footscray||land surveyor shepparton||land surveyor bacchus marsh|