Surveys with Drone Technology: Faster, Accurate, Innovative.
As one of the leading aerial surveying and mapping companies in Australia, we empower your decisions with data-based insights, delivered with unprecedented efficiency, quality and to survey-grade accuracy.
Large Area Surveying
Ideal for: Land Developers, Civil Construction, Urban Planners, Environmental Managers, Town Planners, Surveying Firms
Key Industries: Civil Construction, Property Development, Environmental and Urban Planning
– Capture vast terrain efficiently with accurate data acquisition and delivery.
– Enjoy comprehensive site coverage, ensuring no site detail is missed.
– Benefit from detailed topographical analysis, contours and improved site context.
– Receive completed drawings/plans in DXF, DWG and other compatible formats
– Deliver a faster project turnaround, saving you time and money.
Ideal for: Engineering, Civil Construction, Road and Rail Projects, Infrastructure Managers and Urban Planners
Key Industries: Road/Rail Infrastructure, Transportation, Environmental Management, Pipelines, Energy Utilities
– Get a detailed topographical assessment of any corridor or linear project.
– Utilise planimetric feature extraction, precision contours, and decimated TIN mesh.
– Experience superior digital terrain mapping and modelling.
– Seamlessly integrate with CAD, BIM, and GIS platforms.
– Avoid duplication of effort across multiple sub-contractors
Feature Surveys for Commercial Premises
Ideal for: Commercial Property Managers, Commercial Business, Property Developers,
Key Industries: Real Estate, Environmental Planning, Developers
– Comprehensive site coverage to capture every angle and site feature, including adjoining properties.
– Detailed topographical and site analysis ensures clarity and clear decision making.
– Improve your project’s context with our enhanced site information.
– As always, expect a swift project turnaround.
Point Clouds & 3D Models
Ideal for: The AEC Community, Civl Construction, Property Developers,
– Comprehensive asset coverage, leaving no stone unturned.
– Dive deep with our detailed analysis capabilities.
– Enhanced site context information to put every piece into perspective.
– Efficiently measure up complex assets and buildings with accurate geometry
Why Choose our services among aerial mapping companies?
Whether you’re an environmental planner, town planner, engineer, or a part of the vast AEC community, our cutting-edge drone surveying and mapping solutions deliver faster, more comprehensive results tailored to your specific project needs.
Dive into a world where data collection meets innovation.
Join the revolution and transform the way you analyze and visualize your projects. Drone mapping isn’t just the future; it’s optimising the present. Let’s map out success together.
Experience the distinctive precision that sets us apart in the realm of aerial mapping companies
FAQs about Aerial Mapping using Drones
We have answered some common questions that clients have about aerial surveying and mapping.
The cost of aerial mapping can vary depending on several factors such as the size of the area to be mapped, the complexity of the terrain, and specific client deliverables. However, our aerial mapping services start from $800 for areas within a 30km radius of major CBDs (central business districts).
Please note that this starting price includes the expertise of a land surveyor and drone operator, quality assurance and the delivery of data via a secure cloud link. Additionally, we offer various optional services such as digital terrain models, contours, drainage analysis, 3D site maps, point clouds, title and feature surveys, and web-hosted portals for 3D visualization and team collaboration. The cost of these additional services is available on request.
For more accurate pricing information based on your specific project requirements, I recommend contacting us directly through our contact page at www.avian.net.au/contact-us. Our team will be able to provide you with a customized quote based on your needs and project scope.
Yes, our aerial mapping services can be customized for different industries.
We have experience working with a wide range of industries, including construction, engineering, agriculture, mining, environmental monitoring, and more. We understand that each industry has unique requirements and specific mapping needs. Therefore, we tailor our services to meet the demands of each industry, whether it’s aerial surveying, asset inspection, terrain mapping, or drone LiDAR scanning. Our team will collaborate with you to understand your project requirements and deliver a customized solution that aligns with your industry’s standards and objectives.
Our aerial mapping technology is designed for easy integration with your existing construction data management systems, enhancing workflow efficiency. It’s compatible with various project management, design, and asset management software, allowing for effortless inclusion in your project reports and updates.
This integration not only streamlines your operations but also improves accuracy and decision-making, potentially leading to cost savings. For any specific software needs, our team offers support to ensure smooth compatibility and effective use of our mapping data.
LiDAR costs in Australia can vary depending on various factors such as project size, complexity, and specific requirements. As mentioned in the provided context, LiDAR inspections can range from $1200 to $1500 per hour. However, it’s important to contact us at Avian Creative for a detailed consultation to discuss your specific project requirements and get an accurate cost estimate. You can reach us through our Contact Us page at www.avian.net.au/contact-us or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Aerial photography involves capturing images from an elevated position, like via aircraft or drones, for purposes such as marketing or inspection. It focuses on high-quality visual representation. Mapping, however, is about creating detailed maps from geographic data, including measuring distances and elevations, and interpreting features on the ground. Essentially, aerial photography is about capturing images, while mapping is about creating detailed, data-driven maps.